Home Inspection Services in San Antonio (210) 237-8878

At Power Eye, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence in client satisfaction and delivering unsurpassed quality to every inspection.

Lend us 5% of your trust, and we will earn the other 95%!

We are the foresight to your footing!
Call Now for a Quote! 210-237-8878

See Our Testimonials

Our Services

Why Power Eye

Pay for Inspection

Are you looking for a High Quality TRUSTED Service for your Home Inspection?

You have arrived at the right place. Blake Gray of Power Eye, LLC strives to give you the best possible service that will assist you in your investment decision.

Power Eye inspectors receive constant continuing education and training to keep up-to-date with building standards and ongoing industry changes, so you will get the quality and accuracy you demand. Our goal is to help you understand the home as a system.


From the start we will provide a thorough pre-construction meeting to discuss all options, explain the process, set the expectations, and share ideas.

Schedule Inspection

Contact: Blake Gray
Phone: 210-237-8878
email: office+powereyephi@inspectorsoffice.com
License: TREC #20798

Better Business Bureau

We thank you wholeheartedly for your service!

Please don’t forget to ask about our discounts for these endeared public service professionals. (including School Teachers)
* Some tangible proof of public service must be shown before a discount can be applied to a Power Eye inspection.

Use the “Pay Now” button below to make a secure payment to Power Eye Home Inspections for General Home Inspection Services using PayPal.


At Power Eye, LLC we supply the excellence and personal attention you deserve. Moreover, our primary focus is to help ease your burden, gain your confidence, and build a solid foundation of trust in your home buying, selling, and moving experiences. Our relationship with you during your investment path is what matters most.

We understand the stress associated with the major purchase or sale of a home. The mere idea of moving is stressful! Let us help shoulder the burden. Here is what Power Eye inspections will give you:

  • A thorough explanation of house systems as we walk through the inspection with you.
  • A computerized report delivered fast that is easy to read and includes a summary of the home areas that may need attention, as well as a color photo journal of the home.
  • A continued consultation on questions even after Power Eye inspects your home, whether you decide to purchase, sell, or neither.
  • Plus, a copy of the report is sent to your agent at the same time it is provided to you.

Providing you with the best possible service that will assist you in your investment decision.


Or call POWER EYE INSPECTIONS at 210-237-8878